Before you check your True google Ranking in Google, You need to determine some of the points mentioned below :
- Targeting Keywords – These are the keywords which you are targeting for your page to rank on.
- Your Targeting Location – This will be the location/ country you want to rank on like India you will rank on google.co.in for the United States it will be google.com and for the United Kingdom it will be google.co.uk.
- Cookies and Save Web Cache in the Browser – This is the most important thing that most of the people neglect which leads to an incorrect ranking determination. For this, you need to use incognito Windows in your web browser
As there are several tools like Rankwatch which requires you to pay and free online tools like Small SEO Tools but I have always preferred manual method as it gives a live check on Google without any manipulations.
Follow the steps given below and easily avail your true google ranking in Google manually.
- First, you need to open a new Incognito Window in google chrome. This same can be done in other browsers like Mozilla as well. But I would refer you to use chrome. Incognito window is particularly for a fresh start where your browser will not accept any cookies, cached and saved data
- Secondly, Open Google.com if in the US, Google. co.in if in India and google.co.uk for the United Kingdom.
- Thirdly, you will click setting on the google search page on the right-hand side in the bottom right. You need to click that and open the Search Settings.
- Now select result per page make it to hundred and scroll down and select the region in the region setting. Now Click Save
- A captcha will appear in front of you, solve it. You will be redirected to the google search page that now show your region on the left-hand bottom side.
- Next step would be to search your keyword in google and press enter. You will get all the Search Result and now you press an f3 button (if using laptop press f3 + Function Key).
*F3 is the button to find a specific keyword on that particular page.
- So when you press f3 you will see a search place open on the right-hand side of the right. Put your domain name in that. Only use a domain like (searchland.org) without HTTP and www.
- When you do that you will see your website from that keyword on that page. You will see a small arrow pointing downward from your website URL. Click the arrow and hover your mouse pointer on cached.
- You will find a new line emerging at the bottom of the screen where something like web cache and your URL will be shown and in the same line, you will find cd=6. (cd is the cached data save by Google against your website and the number against it will be your rank on the google search engine.)
This is the easiest method to determine true ranking for your website.
If you still face any query you can contact us or just comment below we will come up with the best solution for you. If you have a blog and looking where to post it. Just visit our Advertise with us Page and Post a Blog for Free.